3460 Hillview Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94304-1338
- Right to opt out of selling of your personal data. As stated above, we do not sell your personal data within the meaning of the CCPA.
- Timely response. You have the right to make two free requests in any 12-month period. We will respond to your request within 45 days, and in more difficult cases we may extend our response time by another 45 days.
- Non-discrimination. We encourage our users to think carefully about their privacy and data sharing habits. And in no way would we ever hold it against one of our users should they choose to exercise the privacy rights granted them by the law. Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or requests.
Contacting Us. To make any inquiries, request, or exercise any of your rights granted under California law, you can contact us by email at email@example.com. We may need to go through a few verification steps after you reach out, but we’ll help you through that.
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, IP address, username, or other similar identifiers. We primarily use these identifiers to create your account, maintain security of our services, and communicate with you.
- Customer records information, such as social security number, government ID, signature, passport information, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, or debit card number. We primarily use these types of information to facilitate transactions and payments and to communicate with our users.
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as your gender or age. We primarily use this information to provide the services and understand our user base.
- Commercial information, such as payment history and purchase history. We primarily use this type of information to keep track of user transactions and for internal business and financial recordkeeping.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as session logs, search history, information about your interaction with a website, application, or advertisement. We primarily use this type of information to help understand how our services are performing, as well as to improve our own understanding of our services.
- Geolocation information, such as your IP address which provides a rough approximation of location. We use this data primarily to understand where our site visitors and app users are accessing the services, and in some cases to provide more relevant recommendations.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as the type of work you do. We primarily use this type of information to offer more customized services and recommendations.
- Inferences, such as your purchase preferences and the types of services you may enjoy. We primarily use this type of information to customize our recommendations for you.
Information Sharing. In the past 12 months, we’ve disclosed the above categories of information for business purposes, or at your direction, with our service providers, Corporate Affiliates, and other third-parties. For instance, we share personal data about our users with our data hosting and storage providers. We have agreements with our service providers which limit their ability to use your information and require them to ensure its confidentiality.